There’s no doubt about it -ceiling fans are excellent cooling systems for your home during summer. They are much cheaper to run than air conditioning and are extremely energy efficient. They are the perfect cooling option for bedrooms especially in the middle of summer where sleeping without any cooling can be unbearable. In fact ceiling fans;
- Make a room feel up to 8 degrees cooler
- Cost as little as 2 cents per hour to run
- On really hot days, working alongside an air conditioner they reduce your energy usage by up to 40%.
But the market is flooded with ceiling fans and when it comes to choosing the right one for your home, it can be quite a daunting task. Here’s just a few things you will need to consider when choosing one;
- How is it going to be used – in a living area or bedroom?
- Do you want an AC or DC motor?
- Do you want to have dimmable LED lighting included? And if so do you want it to be remote control operated or simply a switch on the wall.
- How much do you think you will use it and how advanced do you want the technology to be?
- Will you be using summer (cooling) and winter (air circulation) modes?
- How many blades would you like?
- What colour would you like?
- What sort of warranty do you want?
We already have a fabulous range of ceiling fans that we recommend. After much research and trial and error, we have shortlisted the very best ceiling fan options for our customers. We have a range of options to suit all needs and budgets and we ensure we guide our customers through the decisions making process when it comes to choosing a ceiling fan that ticks all their boxes. In fact we are sop happy with our range of supply and install ceiling fans, we double the manufactures’ warranty on all but the most basic (budget) options.
Give our team a call today on 9477 2550 and keep cool this summer!