Full time Electrician
You'll enjoy working with a fun & friendly team that truly appreciates your skills, expertise and professionalism. We'll invest in your career progression through ongoing training and development. We believe in looking after our team and ensuring a great work environment.
- Joining a supportive team of experienced electricians who share their diverse and comprehensive knowledge
- Being a key decision maker
- Brand new company vehicle
- Local work in and around the Hornsby area
- Great pay
- 6th Gen iPad & new smartphone
- Regular hours, Mon - Fri or flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Optional on-call & paid overtime with full penalty rates
- Time in lieu
- Welcoming work culture
- Social functions (sporting adventures, lunches and dinners).
- Secure permanent position.
- Upskilling support
- A supportive owner who values and respects you.
- A wide mix of commercial and domestic work including switchboard upgrades, fault finding, and rewiring.
- Work directly with our clients independently quoting and performing works.
- Feel a great sense of accomplishment when you complete and invoice each job.
- Not quite at that level? Need help along the way? All good, you've got that too!
- No pressure of upselling unnecessary work and unachievable targets like other electrical companies.
- An N.S.W. Qualified Supervisor Certificate or N.S.W. Electrical Contractor Licence
- Experience maintaining existing domestic properties, diagnosing & repairing faults
- Exceptional communication skills
- An Australian or N.S.W. driver's licence
- Sound knowledge of AS/NZ: 3000 & NSWSIR
- Great references and a professional, reliable and dedicated attitude.
Any questions? Call David or Cassandra on 9477-2555.
Don't miss this great opportunity.
Click APPLY now to submit your application.