- Long-term permanent position, plenty of variety & working with a friendly team
- You’ll be a part of a 5-star progressive local company
- Local work, close to train station and shops
All-rounder providing customer service, resource scheduling, system creation, invoice processing, general administration & marketing activities.
About Hornsby Electric
Hornsby Electric is a small electrical contracting business based in Mt Colah. We have a fun, vibrant & growing team who value integrity & are renowned for upholding exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll be part of a welcoming & supportive team. Our team members are passionate about what they do with a high emphasis on providing exceptional quality service.
- Joining a well-organised team who share their diverse and comprehensive knowledge
- A long-term secure position
- Regular hours
- Social functions
- Being part of a progressive local company
- Local work close to shops & transport
- A supportive owner who values and respects you
- Upskilling support
- Full on-the-job training will be provided with the opportunity to enhance your skills
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced, confident & self-motivated team member to support our professional friendly team.
This would be ideal for someone who has experience in customer service & digital marketing within a small business environment. The applicant must be articulate, punctual & reliable with a happy disposition, an excellent telephone manner & strong work ethic.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Connect, service & build rapport with customers & the team across multiple communication channels including phone, email (Outlook), Facebook & live chat
- Appointment & resource scheduling using AroFlo
- Identify customer needs & suggest improvements that could enhance our customer’s experience
- Create, implement and maintain systems & procedures
Your other responsibilities include:
- Social media campaign management using Facebook Ads Manager
- Compilation of company reports
- Accounts receivable & debtor management using Xero
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
- You have excellent verbal & written communication with outstanding attention to detail
- You are dedicated with a genuine commitment to exceptional customer service
- You are well organised, self-motivated, result oriented with an ability to prioritise work
- You have the ability to work both independently & effectively in a team environment
Experience or skillset that could give you an edge:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneDrive & SharePoint
- History working within a small trade business &/or the electrical industry
- Recent digital marketing experience utilising WordPress or Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience using a cloud-based job management software
- IT or sales experience
- Working knowledge of an accounting software
Any questions? Call Cassandra on 9477-2550.
Sound like you? Send your resume & cover letter to us today [email protected]