Full time Electrical Contractor Role
Enjoy working directly with clients, independently quoting upgrades, installs, maintenance & fault finding on existing installations.
As part of the team at Hornsby Electric, your work will consist of the following;
- Maintaining existing residential & commercial installations
- RCD fault finding & related repairs
- Light fault finding & related repairs
- Diagnosing & repairing hot water systems
- Upgrading switchboards on existing installations
- Installing fans, additional GPO’s & lighting on existing circuits
To work directly with our clients your skills & experience will include;
- Electrical Trade Qualification with current NSW Qualified Supervisor Certificate or NSW Electrical Contractor Licence
- 1 – 2 years’ recent experience maintaining existing domestic, commercial & strata properties diagnosing & repairing faults
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Be professional, reliable and dedicated, with the ability to work on your own
- A current NSW manual Driver’s License with a good driving history
- A sound knowledge of AS/NZ: 3000 (Wiring Rules) and NSW Service & Installation Rules (NSWSIR)
- Stable working history with good references
Note: Please only apply if you possess the above.
You will enjoy working for a professional, friendly and established local company that truly appreciates you, your skills and will invest in your career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is paying a great salary and a provides use of company vehicle.
- Regular hours
- Performance Bonuses
- Optional on-call & paid overtime with full penalty rates
- Friendly team, social functions (sporting adventures & more)